About The Submission:
1. Stop the public transit death spiral in budget 2023 with additional operating support and signal
the intent to accelerate permanent transit funding program by two fiscal years.
2. Eliminate all subsidies, public financing, and other fiscal supports provided to the oil and gas
sector – including for fossil hydrogen and for CCUS in the energy sector. Ensure the new hydrogen tax credit is not a new fossil fuel subsidy.
3. Scale up climate spending: invest $287 billion over the next five years on climate solutions.
4. Provide $100 million to scale up local reuse systems.
5. Invest $250 million in Canada’s freshwaters.
6. Invest in good jobs and vibrant communities.
(Adobe Reader is required to read this pdf report. Please ensure you have the latest version.)