Trent Port Marina
City of Quinte West
The Trent Port Marina is a premium-class municipal marina unlike any of its kind. Located in Quinte West, Ontario, Canada, it is uniquely positioned to enable boaters’ easy access to renowned waterways such as the, Trent-Severn, Bay of Quinte and Murray Canal which leads to Lake Ontario. Over 370 fully equipped slips are available for both seasonal and transient boaters at very competitive rates. Boaters will be welcomed by Quinte West’s hospitality while having access to fine dining, entertainment, shopping and various tourist attractions for all ages and interests.
Within walking distance of great dining, shopping, groceries/provisions, sights and attractions in downtown Trenton. Enjoy free on-site parking, a canteen, green space, BBQ’s, covered seating patio, uniformed and friendly attendants, luggage carts & golf cart shuttle service.
- Floating docks with gated entry and deep draft capabilities
- 374 transient & seasonal slips accommodating boats to 100 ft.
- 30 & 50 amp service, water & free WiFi
- Competitive fuel/diesel & pump out
- Demasting Services
- "Boaters Only" lounge, high-end shower pods, business centre & free laundry facilities
- Deepwater launch ramp onsite; winter storage, crane & lift available nearby
- CBSA marine port of entry
- Clean Marine 5 Anchor Certification
- Gathering Hall overlooking the Bay of Quinte