Yours To Protect Weekend is BACK!
The Yours to Protect Network is a coalition of large and small environmental groups working on local issues in Ontario. Yours to Protect Weekend is designed to help people find Earth Day events run by grassroots groups in your area.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
1. Find an event near you on the map below.
2. Subscribe to future updates about the Yours to Protect Network.
3. Click on the topics below to learn more about key environmental Issues in Ontario:
- Saving the Greenbelt and Repealing Bill 23
- Protecting Wetlands
- Protecting Lake Simcoe
- Stopping Highway 413 and the Bradford Bypass
- Stopping Sprawl in Durham, Hamilton, Halton, Peel, Peterborough, York, and Waterloo
- Reducing Plastic Waste
- April 2023 attacks on Forests and Farmland
Use the + and - to zoom in on the map above, then click on event markers near you for more info.
There are over 40 events across the province including parades, bike rides, bird walks, community clean-ups, rallies, repair cafes, film screenings and more!
Check the map for details about events in: Adjala-Tosorontio, Alliston, Bayfield, Belleville, Bolton, Brampton, Burlington, Carleton Place, Collingwood, Dorchester, Dundas, Elmvale, Fonthill, Grand Bend, Guelph, Halton Hills, Hamilton, Holland Landing, Kemptville, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, Orillia, Ottawa, Owen Sound, Perth, Peterborough, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Stayner, Stratford, Thornbury, Toronto and Waubaushene!