Shediac Bay Yacht Club
Shediac, New Brunswick
Welcome to the Shediac Bay Yacht Club. Incorporated in 1933, we are a non-profit, member controlled club. SBYC is located in south-east New Brunswick, Canada, on the west coast of the Northumberland Strait, the body of water between New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
We offer you friendly and efficient bilingual (English and French) service. The Club operates a marina and a Sailing School, promotes racing, organizes cruises and social events. The marina can accommodate up to 170 boats (sail and power) up to 16.5 m (54′) LOA. We open in May on the Friday prior to Victoria Day and close on the Friday prior to Thanksgiving Day in October.
When possible, we make berths available for visitors. During your stay, you are less than one kilometer walking distance of downtown Shediac, with shopping, recreational and cultural activities throughout the summer, and minutes away from Parlee Beach, boasting the warmest salt water north of Virginia. 20 minutes to the west is the City of Moncton.
- Bilingual service (English and French).
- Upon request, docking/undocking assistance is provided.
- Online real-time weather station (in season)
- Water and electrical (15 & 30 amps) service within reasonable range of each berth.
- Dedicated Senior Members' parking, large parking for other boaters and guests.
- Pump-out station.
- Secure wireless Internet.
- Controlled access to docks.
- 24 hour security.
- 24/7 access.
- Sitting area, showers and washrooms, washer and dryer.
- Small boating library, books and magazines.
- Tourism information.
- Microwave oven.