Toronto, Ont. – With climate change and the environment polling as a top three issue for Canadians, Environmental Defence has experts available to comment and clarify information on the environmental threats facing Canadians.
Topics that experts can comment on include:
- Climate change and its solutions, what makes up an effective climate action plan, and where the parties stand
- The influence the oil industry has on preventing climate action and increasing plastic pollution
- The parties’ plans to tackle Canada’s plastic pollution problem
- How toxic pollution is in our air, water and the products we use, and why our toxic protection law, the Canadian Environmental Protection Act needs updating
- The threats to the Great Lakes and why Canada’s freshwater sources need better protection
ENVIRONMENTAL DEFENCE (www.environmentaldefence.ca): Environmental Defence is a leading Canadian advocacy organization that works with government, industry and individuals to defend clean water, a safe climate and healthy communities.
To arrange an interview with an Environmental Defence expert, please contact: Stephanie Kohls, firstname.lastname@example.org