There are many ways to fundraise and raise awareness for Environmental Defence. Challenge yourself to raise funds to support effective, lasting change for the benefit of the environment and human health.
Already planning to host a party? Here's an innovative idea: check out Smaller Footprints. It's an online invitation service that makes it fun and convenient to give and receive gifts at a party while also making it easy to fundraise for a select list of charities which includes Environmental Defence.
Here are a few more ideas:
- Donate a portion of proceeds for the sale of products
- Encourage your workplace to make a donation
- Host a dinner party, and ask friends to bring donations in lieu of hostess gifts
- Organize a community yard sale and donate the proceeds
- Hold a concert and donate the cover charge
- Raffle an item at your workplace and donate the proceeds
- Ask friends and family to make donations in lieu of gifts for a special day (like your birthday, wedding, graduation, etc.)
And, here's an example of a successful fundraiser: Sarah Bates climbed Mount Kilimanjaro in August. Friends and family sponsored her trek, with donations going to Environmental Defence.
Please contact us for more information:
Janet Patterson Senior Development Officer
(877)399-2333 ext. 235
(416)323-9521 ext. 235