City of Barrie Marina
The City of Barrie Marina has 15 serviced boatslips that can accommodate boats up to 60’ exclusively for use by transient boaters. In addition there is the Bayfield St. Government Wharf that can accommodate up to 15 boats, plus another 20 serviced boatslips adjacent to Heritage Park. The maximum length of stay and the checkout and check-in times vary depending on the location of the transient dock.
Some of the transient docks may be reserved in advance for a period of 1 night to 2 weeks. Contact the Marina for reservations.
- 128 slips for boats 20’ and under
- 194 slips with hydro hookup for boats over 20’
- Potable water available on each dock
- Mast Stepper
- Dual concrete launch ramp
- Gas, ice, oil, pump outs
- Shopping within easy walking distance
- Parks & beach adjacent to Marina